AVERTEX Utility Solutions Inc. is a privately held Canadian company owned by various members of the management team. Founded in 2003, AVERTEX is a diversified underground utility contractor with many of the management team and foremen working within the industry their entire careers.
We pride ourselves on working with our clients and stakeholders to achieve the project goals. With our collaborative efforts and experience, we have been able to complete projects all across Canada ranging from tens of thousands to tens of millions of dollars.
The backbone of our company is the installation of private and public utility networks. Our grassroots lie in the power (hydro utility) and telecommunications sectors; however, over the years we have grown to cover a wider range of utilities including water, sewer, railroad utilities, site servicing and renewable energy. Within these sectors, work is completed employing a wide range of installation techniques, although we specialize in projects involving trenchless construction such as horizontal directional drilling, plowing, guided boring and/or pipe bursting.
With our head office in Orangeville, ON, primary branch in Smithville, ON, and a satellite yard in Okotoks, AB, we focus on projects throughout Ontario & Alberta but also perform work in other provinces across Canada on a project-specific basis. Through these locations, AVERTEX provides employment to +/- 180 individuals.
High Level Installers
AVERTEX has extensive experience in bridge troughing and utility installation along railways.
AVERTEX strives to make the effort and do it right. This belief has evolved from the confidence and trust we have in our employees and from the values we share as a family-oriented business: honesty, integrity, spirituality, fairness, cooperation and respect. We endeavour to treat others in the same way as we would like to be treated.
- Provide a great place to work where team members can support themselves, their families and the communities we live in
- Treat clients, associates, employees, subcontractors and vendors as respected partners
- Commit to the maximum level of safety for all members of our team
- Deliver the highest quality product and service at a fair price
- Maintain top-notch expertise through education, training and skills development
- Create an environment where each team member can contribute and grow to reach his or her potential and career objectives
- Remain on the cutting edge with advanced equipment and technology
Meet the people leading one of Canada’s top innovators in underground utility contracting.